Dispatcher/CSR (All Shifts)
Paid Training, Fast Pace, & Friendly Environment!!!
The dispatcher is responsible for smooth transition of calls from the trip queue to taxicab drivers. Uses available vehicles and drivers to maximize coverage and efficiency of customer movement. At times of high call volume, the dispatcher must assign priority to calls using his/her best judgment.
Geographical knowledge of the metropolitan Phoenix area
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to provide quality customer service, treating people with dignity and respect
- Ensure smooth/efficient flow of vehicles/passengers to their destinations using MDT and telephones
- Uses dispatch software to effectively dispatch and track pending trips and vehicles
- Determine types and vehicles necessary to complete different types of trips
- Monitor vehicles/personnel locations efficiently coordinating service, schedules, maintaining reasonable driver workloads
- Constant monitoring of the overhead call situation screen
- Assist the rural MEDEX manager in day-to-day operations
- Answer phone calls as needed
- Confirm trip distances
We are located at 4525 E University Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85034. 480-966-8377 ext "0" ask for Gaby
- 2nd Shifts and Graveyard Shifts Available!!
- Full Time (40 Hour) Positions Available!!
- Must be able to pass Background/Drug Test
- Applicants MUST Pay for a $25 Pre-employment Drug Test - this is a Mandatory Requirement!
Pay: $11 to $12/hour
40 hours Full Time- All Shifts Available
Job Status: Full Time