.NET Software Developer
NET Software Developer
The ideal candidate will possess excellent .NET application development ability coupled with a strong client interface perspective. This person should enjoy a highly fluid and fast paced work environment and thrive in carrying out responsibilities for on-time product delivery. You will be providing development new functionality and maintaining on our existing in-house applications. This role has a visible profile at our organization and you should be clear, comfortable and effective in communicating with all team members at all levels of our organization.
- Design and develop applications based on specifications.
- Work with senior management to develop project roadmaps
- Understand how our web application works in different environments and be able to provide solutions for different problems.
- Translate business and feature requirements into technical specifications.
- Coordinate and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Be actively involved in the creation of source code, operations, and user documentation.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to understand business and client-oriented objectives and how to translate those into program development and design.
- Software engineering discipline and an unfailing commitment to high quality
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math, or related technical degeer.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a web and database developer
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Java Script, and C#
- Experience developing web-based applications, SQL reporting, T-SQL, SQL jobs using Visual Studio and source controls.
- Experience developing Windows services a plus
- Experience developing single sign-on web application with Active Directory
- Experience with UI front-end development
- Working knowledge of C# multi-threads programming a plus
- .NET, AJAX, IIS, Web API, WCF, LINQ, Entity Frameworks, HTML, jQuery, XML, Web Services (SOAP, JSON, RESTful)
- Database design and development experience with MS SQL Server 2008/2014/2016
- Experience with Microsoft ACCESS and Visual Basic.NET a plus
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance
NOTE: All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a per-employment background check.
It is the policy of AAA Yellow Cab not to discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, age, gender, political or sexual orientation, military service, pregnancy, disability, or any other legally protected status. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, testing, hiring, promotion or demotion, transfer, layoff, and termination.
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time