NET Software Developer
The ideal candidate will possess excellent .NET application development ability coupled with a strong client interface perspective. This person should enjoy a highly fluid and fast paced work environment and thrive in carrying out responsibilities for on-time product delivery. You will be providing architecture role and .NET design / development for our in-house solutions. This role has a visible profile at our organization and you should be clear, comfortable and effective in communicating with all team members at all levels of our organization.
- Architect, design and develop applications based on specifications.
- Implement full life cycle application architecture
- Work with senior management to develop project roadmaps
- Use end-to-end software design and solution architecture knowledge towards product improvement, enhancement and integrity.
- Understand how our web application works in different environments and be able to provide solutions for different problems.’
- Translate business and feature requirements into technical specifications.
- Coordinate and prioritize tasks for software engineering team members and monitor / report status of team efforts to product managers
- Effectively act as a senior member of the development team and provide technical consulting support on projects or system issues
- Collaborate with the product management and client-facing teams to deliver a high quality product
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Be actively involved in the creation of source code, operations, and user documentation.
Skills and Experience
- Outstanding, writing and verbal presentation skills including extensive experience in communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Software engineering discipline and an unfailing commitment to high quality
- Ability to understand business and client-oriented objectives and how to translate those into program development and design.
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft.NET Technologies with demonstrated architecture and design experience
- 5+ years in an Agile environment shop with a test driven approach
- SQL Server 2000 / 2005 / 2008
- Knowledge of MySQL would be helpful
- Excellent design and implementation
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma/GED with 4+ years equivalent SQL Development experience.
- 5+ years experience gathering application requirements.
- 5+ years web programming (HTML, C#, JAVA Script, .Net) experience that includes: Microsoft Visual Studio, AJAX, IIS.
- 5+ years database design (Microsoft SQL Server) experience that includes: T-SQL, Stored Procedures/Triggers, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- 3+ years experience working within the Software Development Lifecycle.
NOTE: Candidate must reside in Phoenix metro area.
Job Status: Full Time